Slayerman's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Own Forum and take care

3 posters

Go down

Own Forum and take care Empty Own Forum and take care

Post  Rage-Hacker Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:38 am

Are you sure you can make a forum???? Question well take care of you forum well.........................also add new topics like Slayerman congrats to him maybe you never remember your forum did you??? anyway take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy and I forgot good luck!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EDIT: I'm editing this message: Rage hacker, nice avatar!! i like it! Very Happy
Rage-Hacker
Rage-Hacker

Back to top Go down

Own Forum and take care Empty Re: Own Forum and take care

Post  Slayerman Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Rage-Hacker wrote:Are you sure you can make a forum???? Question well take care of you forum well.........................also add new topics like Slayerman congrats to him maybe you never remember your forum did you??? anyway take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy and I forgot good luck!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Are you leaving or something?!?!?! DON"T LEAVE FOREVER Sad
Slayerman
Slayerman
Admin

http://iushka211@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Own Forum and take care Empty ..

Post  kssinz Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 am

lol if u are take care!!1
kssinz
kssinz
Assistant Clan Leader